I started playing Project Sekai this year and now I'm caught in the thrawls of addiction. My luck is shit and my thumbs are suffering, but alas I will continue on my journey.
Faves (click to go to their wiki page)
- My accuracy is absolute shit, I've only fc'd a handful of songs
- There's been multiple times where I could've fc'd but noooo, I have to suffer looking at that one 'good'
- Long notes that end with flicks are the bane of my existance
- My favorite songs to play are: IDSMILE (kanade's cover is so good), Leia-Remind, Senbonzakura
- I feel like Leo/need is sort of underated
- I mean, compared to other groups I can see that they don't stand out as much. I think I'm just biased because I really like Honami and Shiho.
- At first, I didn't really have an opinion on Honami
- But honestly, she's such a great friend and she's so nice and pretty
- I really apreciate how she can be such a kind person and also really strong
- also for some reason I think it's really cute that she dislikes drawing because she's bad at it, because that's a mood
- plus who wouldn't like a girl who can play drums?
- I'm pretty neutral about most ships
- BUT, mizuena!!!
- awehnf;aohnd look at their matching cards!!
Bonus! A Few Other Cards I Like